Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dictator

This is a quick one.   You're welcome.

I have only one thought and that is this....

Kim Jong Il's son is NOT on my list of Dictators on whom I have a crush.

He looks like an Asian Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.



































Yes?  No?  (Da?  Nein?) 

I feel like the only thing missing from his picture is a little bit of chocolate on his mouth and a trail of Graham Cracker crumbs on his shirt that his nanny forgot to wipe off.  With any luck his over-indulged butt will get stuck in a tube of chocolate in a land without helpful Oompa Loompas.

Stunning CNN commentary this is not...but I think my thoughts still have veracity.

I added the word "veracity" so that your IQ wouldn't plummet too much from having read this post.

Again, You're Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment